- Classic 28-liter backpack updated with easy-to-access pockets and an overhauled suspension system
- The FlexVent™ suspension system features a flexible yoke built from custom injection-molded shoulder straps, a padded mesh back panel and a breathable lumbar panel.
- Dedicated, highly protective 15" laptop compartment
- Large main compartment for books and binders
- Front compartment with internal organization has an extra padded tablet sleeve, a pendolier and additional secure-zip pockets
- 360 degree reflective bike-light loop, water bottle tabs and shoulder strap webbing
- Two extended mesh water bottle pockets can easily double as multi-use pockets with quick-draw cell-phone access on one side
- External, fleece-lined pocket for sunglasses or electronics
- Updated front elastic bungee system for external storage
- Comfortable padded top handle
- Sternum strap with whistle buckle
- Removable waist belt
- Women-specific version available
- Mark Ryden
- One size
- Avg Weight:
- 2 lbs 11 oz (.9 kg)
- 19.75" x 13.25" x 9.75" (50.2 cm x 33.7 cm x 24.8 cm)
- Laptop Fit:
- 15.6" (39.6 cm)
- Tablet Fit:
- 9.7" (24.6 cm)
- Polyestor, Nylon
- USB Charging:
- Lifetime Warranty
Neo Hydro Coat ©
Outer finish frabic is coated with a polished hydro resistant layer that repels light rain and snow. Alongside the breathable inner layer, (NHC) Neo Hydro Coat will protect your belongings from the weathering throughout your ventures.
Natural antimicrobals are interwoven into the frabics, stopping microrganisms growth that contribute to foul odors. These organisms are naturally found within the environment and provide a natural and effective way to keep your bag smelling fresh.
By using reprocessed materials, we're reducing our dependence on fiber production and consumption, which allows us to to leave a smaller carbon footprint. As supply chain complexity grows, we vow to continue our efforts to lessen CO2 emissions into our atmosphere.
We offer free worldwide shipping to all countries
Shipping Times (On Average)
- North America: 6-12 Business Days
- UK, Europe, Australia: 7-15 Business Days
- Asia: 7-15 Business Days
- Other Countries: 8-20 Business Days
We proudly ship out all orders from our warehouses in the United States, Eastern Asia, Russia, and Europe.
All of our products are produced in-house and with the finest quality material.
Your orders are efficiently packaged by our expert handling team to ensure they arrive in perfect condition regardless on how far they go.
We accept all payments by Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, & PayPal.
We also take payments over time by AfterPay.
If you would like to read more about paying over time, then open the tab below.
AfterPay is a payment processing institutions that allow you to buy now and pay later.
AfterPay allow you to spread your payment bi-weekly over a period of 6 weeks.
You will be billed the first quarter payment after purchasing and every two weeks thereafter until the 6th week.