- Multifunctional storage options provide endless possibilities for where to store your belongings
- Breathable honeycomb cushion helps prevent sweating and back pains
- Triangular fixing belts helps make the bag more ergonomic, helping you maintain better posture
- Weight bearing structured material retains the integrity of the bag upon heavy load so your bag feels lighter, which means less back and neck strain
- Breathable back system featuring Airscept™ provides a balanced cool so you’ll never feel overheated
- Water resistant knitted surface coating, forces liquids to roll right off
- Dedicated, highly-protective 15.6" (39.62 cm) laptop sleeve provides outstanding coverage against everyday bumps and bruises
- Luggage strap allows you to loop your backpack over your rolling suitcase, which means you can stroll through the airport with ease
- Comfortable padded top handle allows for easy carrying of your bag
- Extended mesh quick-draw water bottle holder makes staying hydrated always within arms reach
- USB charging port so you’ll never be left without power, which means you can always power up your dying devices
- Side zipper compartment so you can store daily essentials such as earbuds
- Mark Ryden
- Black, Gray
- One size
- Avg Weight:
- 2 lbs 11 oz (.9 kg)
- 17.3” H x 5.9” L x 11” W (44 cm x 15 cm x 28 cm)
- Laptop Fit:
- 15.6" (39.6 cm)
- Tablet Fit:
- 7.9" (20.06 cm)
- USB Charging:
- 6 Month Warranty
Neo Hydro Coat ©
Outer finish frabic is coated with a polished hydro resistant layer that repels light rain and snow. Alongside the breathable inner layer, (NHC) Neo Hydro Coat will protect your belongings from the weathering throughout your ventures.
Natural antimicrobals are interwoven into the frabics, stopping microrganisms growth that contribute to foul odors. These organisms are naturally found within the environment and provide a natural and effective way to keep your bag smelling fresh.
By using reprocessed materials, we're reducing our dependence on fiber production and consumption, which allows us to to leave a smaller carbon footprint. As supply chain complexity grows, we vow to continue our efforts to lessen CO2 emissions into our atmosphere.
We offer free worldwide shipping to all countries
Shipping Times (On Average)
- North America: 6-12 Business Days
- UK, Europe, Australia: 7-15 Business Days
- Asia: 7-15 Business Days
- Other Countries: 8-20 Business Days
We proudly ship out all orders from our warehouses in the United States, Eastern Asia, Russia, and Europe.
All of our products are produced in-house and with the finest quality material.
Your orders are efficiently packaged by our expert handling team to ensure they arrive in perfect condition regardless on how far they go.
We accept all payments by Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, & PayPal.
We also take payments over time by AfterPay.
If you would like to read more about paying over time, then open the tab below.
AfterPay is a payment processing institutions that allow you to buy now and pay later.
AfterPay allow you to spread your payment bi-weekly over a period of 6 weeks.
You will be billed the first quarter payment after purchasing and every two weeks thereafter until the 6th week.