- Fortress like design is built to withstand heavy impact
- Reinforced steel combination lock is TSA approved and makes theft a thing of the past
- Dedicated, highly-protective 15.6" (39.6 cm) laptop sleeve provides outstanding coverage against everyday bumps and bruises
- Large main compartment fits large binders and books so you’ll never have to worry about not having enough room
- Front compartment with internal organization has an extra padded tablet sleeve, a pendolier and additional secure-zip pockets
- Middle strip reflective coating makes sure your visible when traveling under nightfall or under poor conditions
- Easy-access main compartment with 180 degrees opening for less time-consuming shifting and more focus on just getting down to business
- Water resistant knitted surface coating protects your belongings and forces liquids to slid off
- Luggage strap allows you to loop your backpack over your rolling suitcase, which means you can stroll through the airport with ease
- USB charging port so you’ll never be left without power, which means you can always power up your dying devices
- Secret shoulder strap card pocket so you can easily get your card for subway or bus rides
- Breathable back system featuring Airscept™ provides a balanced cool so you’ll never feel overheated
- Mark Ryden
- Black Contrast
- One Size
- Avg Weight:
- 3 lbs 5 oz (1.6 kg)
- 17.7" x 11.8" x 5.11" (45 cm x 30 cm x 13 cm)
- Laptop Fit:
- 15.6” (39.62 cm)
- Tablet Fit:
- 10.5" (26.67 cm)
- USB Charging:
- 6 Month Warranty
Neo Hydro Coat ©
Outer finish frabic is coated with a polished hydro resistant layer that repels light rain and snow. Alongside the breathable inner layer, (NHC) Neo Hydro Coat will protect your belongings from the weathering throughout your ventures.
Natural antimicrobals are interwoven into the frabics, stopping microrganisms growth that contribute to foul odors. These organisms are naturally found within the environment and provide a natural and effective way to keep your bag smelling fresh.
By using reprocessed materials, we're reducing our dependence on fiber production and consumption, which allows us to to leave a smaller carbon footprint. As supply chain complexity grows, we vow to continue our efforts to lessen CO2 emissions into our atmosphere.
COVID Alert: Due to COVID-19, we have been forced to change shipping carriers due to a tremendous uphike in shipping cost. Therefore,
we can no longer offer you free worldwide shipping. However, we remain commited in getting your bag to your doorstep in a timely (and even faster) manner.
New shipping times are listed below:
Shipping Times (On Average)
- North America: (Before: 7-15 Business Days) ->DHL Express: 5-10 Business Days
- UK, Europe, Australia: (Before: 7-15 Business Days) ->DHL Express: 5-10 Business Days
- Asia: (Before: 7-15 Business Days) ->DHL Express: 5-10 Business Days
- Other Countries: 8-20 Business Days
-Team Mark Ryden Backpack
We proudly ship out all orders from our warehouses in the United States, Eastern Asia, Russia, and Europe.
All of our products are produced in-house and with the finest quality material.
Your orders are efficiently packaged by our expert handling team to ensure they arrive in perfect condition regardless on how far they go.
We accept all payments by Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, & Amazon Pay.
In addition, we now accept cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, & USD Coin.
We also take payments over time by AfterPay.
If you would like to read more about paying over time, then open the tab below.
AfterPay is a payment processing institutions that allow you to buy now and pay later.
AfterPay allow you to spread your payment bi-weekly over a period of 6 weeks.
You will be billed the first quarter payment after purchasing and every two weeks thereafter until the 6th week.