- 3 compartments allows you to effectively organize your laptop, medium sized items, and miscellaneous items
- Shoulder straps can be hidden behind back panel pocket giving your versatility during your travels
- Ergonomical back panel so you can have increased comfort and support, which means less neck and back pain
- Easy-access main compartment with 180 degrees opening for less time-consuming shifting and more focus on just getting down to business
- Dedicated, highly-protective main compartment provides outstanding coverage for your 17.3” (43.94 cm) laptop against everyday bumps and bruises
- Side pocket for water bottle allows you to always stay hydrated
- Hydro resistant knitted surface coating, forcing liquids to roll right off
- Water bottle pocket allows you to easily stay hydrated all day long
- Breathable back system featuring Airscept™ provides a balanced cool so you’ll never feel overheated
- Front zipper pocket allows you to store smaller miscellaneous items
- Padded top handle so you can comfortably carry around your bag
- Luggage strap allows you to loop your backpack over your rolling suitcase, which means you can stroll through the airport with ease
- Mark Ryden
- One Size
- Avg Weight:
- 3 lbs 4 oz (1.54 kg)
- 21.65" x 12.9" x 9.84" (55 cm x 33 cm x 25 cm)
- Laptop Fit:
- 17.3” (43.94 Cm)
- Tablet Fit:
- USB Charging:
- 6 Month Warranty
Neo Hydro Coat ©
Outer finish frabic is coated with a polished hydro resistant layer that repels light rain and snow. Alongside the breathable inner layer, (NHC) Neo Hydro Coat will protect your belongings from the weathering throughout your ventures.
Natural antimicrobals are interwoven into the frabics, stopping microrganisms growth that contribute to foul odors. These organisms are naturally found within the environment and provide a natural and effective way to keep your bag smelling fresh.
By using reprocessed materials, we're reducing our dependence on fiber production and consumption, which allows us to to leave a smaller carbon footprint. As supply chain complexity grows, we vow to continue our efforts to lessen CO2 emissions into our atmosphere.
Paying It Forward
We Give Back, together
Here at Mark Ryden Backpack, we are firm believers that contributions towards humanitarian efforts open the gates for a better tomorrow. Therefore, a portion of your purchase today will go to a charity of your choice.
For each backpack sold, we empower you to give back to one of three causes. Your selection will be automatically tracked and recorded upon purchase today.
No matter your choice, just know you are laying the groundwork for a much brighter future.
-Team Mark Ryden Backpack
COVID Alert: Due to COVID-19, we have been forced to change shipping carriers due to a tremendous uphike in shipping cost. Therefore,
we can no longer offer you free worldwide shipping. However, we remain commited in getting your bag to your doorstep in a timely (and even faster) manner.
New shipping times are listed below:
Shipping Times (On Average)
- North America: DHL Express: 5-10 Business Days
- UK, Europe, Australia: DHL Express: 5-10 Business Days
- Asia: DHL Express: 5-10 Business Days
- Other Countries: 8-20 Business Days
These are unknown and difficult times and we hope that you can understand these changes. From all of us here at Mark Ryden Backpack, we sincerely thank you and appreciate your kind consideration and support.
-Team Mark Ryden Backpack
We proudly ship out all orders from our warehouses in the United States, Eastern Asia, Russia, and Europe.
All of our products are produced in-house and with the finest quality material.
Your orders are efficiently packaged by our expert handling team to ensure they arrive in perfect condition regardless on how far they go.
We accept all payments by Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, & Amazon Pay.
In addition, we now accept cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, & USD Coin.
We also take payments over time by AfterPay.
If you would like to read more about paying over time, then open the tab below.
AfterPay is a payment processing institutions that allow you to buy now and pay later.
AfterPay allow you to spread your payment bi-weekly over a period of 6 weeks.
You will be billed the first quarter payment after purchasing and every two weeks thereafter until the 6th week.