- 3 way carrying transformation method: shoulder, sideways, and messenger bag forms
- Dedicated, highly-protective 15.6" (39.62 cm) laptop sleeve provides outstanding coverage against everyday bumps and bruises
- Hydro resistant knitted surface coating is water repellant, forces liquids to roll right off
- Breathable back EVA system featuring Airscept™ provides a balanced cool so you’ll never feel overheated
- Tablet holder comfortably fits a 9.7” (24.6 cm) with room to spare
- USB charging port so you’ll never be left without power, which means you can always power up your dying devices
- Padded shoulder straps provides all day comfort and support
- Secret shoulder strap card pocket so you can easily get your card for subway or bus rides
- Luggage strap allows you to loop your backpack over your rolling suitcase, which means you can stroll through the airport with ease
- Comfortable padded top handle allows for easy carrying of your bag
- Hidden side pocket for more storage capacity
- Shoulder strap storage for carrying and removable buckle for transformation options
- Mark Ryden
- One Size
- Avg Weight:
- 2 lbs 2 oz (1 kg)
- 16.53" x 11.8" x 4.3" (42 cm x 30 cm x 11 cm)
- Laptop Fit:
- 15.6” (39.62 cm)
- Tablet Fit:
- 9.7” (24.6 cm)
- USB Charging:
- 6 Month Warranty
Neo Hydro Coat
Nomad's outer finish frabic is coated with a polished hydro resistant layer that repels light rain and snow. Alongside the breathable inner layer, (NHC) Neo Hydro Coat will protect your belongings from the weathering throughout your ventures.
Natural antimicrobals are interwoven into Nomad's frabics, stopping microrganisms growth that contribute to foul odors. These organisms are naturally found within the environment and provide a natural and effective way to keep your bag smelling fresh.
By using reprocessed materials, we're reducing our dependence on fiber production and consumption, which allows us to to leave a smaller carbon footprint. As supply chain complexity grows, we vow to continue our efforts to lessen CO2 emissions into our atmosphere.
Paying It Forward
We Give Back, together
Here at Mark Ryden Backpack, we are firm believers that contributions towards humanitarian efforts open the gates for a better tomorrow. Therefore, a portion of your purchase today will go to a charity of your choice.
For each order placed, we empower you to give back to one of three causes. Your selection will be automatically tracked and recorded upon purchase today.
No matter your choice, just know you are laying the groundwork for a much brighter future.
-Team Mark Ryden Backpack
FREE Worldwide Shipping
Shipping Times (On Average)
- North America: 7-15 Business Days
- UK, Europe, Australia: 7-15 Business Days
- Asia: 7-15 Business Days
- Other Countries: 7-15 Business Days
We proudly ship out all orders from our warehouses in the United States, Eastern Asia, Russia, and Europe.
All of our products are produced in-house and with the finest quality material.
Your orders are efficiently packaged by our expert handling team to ensure they arrive in perfect condition regardless on how far they go.
We accept all payments by Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, & Amazon Pay.
We also take payments over time by AfterPay.
If you would like to read more about paying over time, then open the tab below.
AfterPay is a payment processing institutions that allow you to buy now and pay later.
AfterPay allow you to spread your payment bi-weekly over a period of 6 weeks.
You will be billed the first quarter payment after purchasing and every two weeks thereafter until the 6th week.