- Patented raincoat design for worry free travel on rainy, which means you’ll never be soaked and freezing cold again
- Reinforced steel combination lock is TSA approved and makes theft a thing of the past
- Air-mesh back panel so you can have increased comfort and support, which means less neck and back pain
- Easy-access main compartment with 180 degrees opening for less time-consuming shifting and more focus on just getting down to business
- Dedicated, highly-protective 15.6" (39.6 cm) laptop sleeve provides outstanding coverage against everyday bumps and bruises
- USB charging port so you’ll never be left without power, which means you can always power up your dying devices
- Two extended mesh water bottle pockets can easily double as multi-use pockets with quick-draw cell-phone access on one side
- Hydro resistant knitted surface coating, forcing liquids to roll right off
- Breathable back system featuring Airscept™ provides a balanced cool so you’ll never feel overheated
- Luggage strap allows you to loop your backpack over your rolling suitcase, which means you can stroll through the airport with ease
- Hidden front zipper compartment provides additional room for storing your daily essentials
- Hidden top compartment so you can store daily essentials such as earbuds
- Mark Ryden
- One Size
- Avg Weight:
- 2 lbs 7 oz (1.23 kg)
- 16.1" x 11.8" x 5.5" (40.9 cm x 29.97 cm x 13.97 cm)
- Laptop Fit:
- 15.6” (39.6 cm)
- Tablet Fit:
- 9.7” (24.6cm)
- USB Charging:
- 6 Month Warranty
Neo Hydro Coat
Blockade's outer finish frabic is coated with a polished hydro resistant layer that repels light rain and snow. Alongside the breathable inner layer, (NHC) Neo Hydro Coat will protect your belongings from the weathering throughout your ventures.
Natural antimicrobals are interwoven into Blockade's frabics, stopping microrganisms growth that contribute to foul odors. These organisms are naturally found within the environment and provide a natural and effective way to keep your bag smelling fresh.
By using reprocessed materials, we're reducing our dependence on fiber production and consumption, which allows us to to leave a smaller carbon footprint. As supply chain complexity grows, we vow to continue our efforts to lessen CO2 emissions into our atmosphere.
Paying It Forward
We Give Back, together
Here at Mark Ryden Backpack, we are firm believers that contributions towards humanitarian efforts open the gates for a better tomorrow. Therefore, a portion of your purchase today will go to a charity of your choice.
For each order placed, we empower you to give back to one of three causes. Your selection will be automatically tracked and recorded upon purchase today.
No matter your choice, just know you are laying the groundwork for a much brighter future.
-Team Mark Ryden Backpack
FREE Worldwide Shipping
Shipping Times (On Average)
- North America: 7-15 Business Days
- UK, Europe, Australia: 7-15 Business Days
- Asia: 7-15 Business Days
- Other Countries: 7-15 Business Days
We proudly ship out all orders from our warehouses in the United States, Eastern Asia, Russia, and Europe.
All of our products are produced in-house and with the finest quality material.
Your orders are efficiently packaged by our expert handling team to ensure they arrive in perfect condition regardless on how far they go.
We accept all payments by Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, & Amazon Pay.
We also take payments over time by AfterPay.
If you would like to read more about paying over time, then open the tab below.
AfterPay is a payment processing institutions that allow you to buy now and pay later.
AfterPay allow you to spread your payment bi-weekly over a period of 6 weeks.
You will be billed the first quarter payment after purchasing and every two weeks thereafter until the 6th week.