- 5 zipper compartments so you’ll have an abundance of room to store all your belongings with room to spare
- Water bottle pocket is climate controlled retaining cold or hot drink temperatures for all day enjoyment
- Dedicated, highly-protective 17.3" (43.9 cm) laptop sleeve provides outstanding coverage against everyday bumps and bruises
- Water resistant knitted surface coating, forces liquids to roll right off
- Breathable back system featuring Airscept™ provides a balanced cool so you’ll never feel overheated
- USB charging port so you’ll never be left without power, which means you can always power up your dying devices
- Hidden back pocket so you can store valuable items and travel worry free
- Weight bearing structured material retains the integrity of the bag upon heavy load so your bag feels lighter, which means less back and neck strain
- Luggage strap allows you to loop your backpack over your rolling suitcase, which means you can stroll through the airport with ease
- Comfortable padded top handle allows for easy carrying of your bag
- Secret shoulder strap card pocket so you can easily get your card for subway or bus rides
- Padded, plush top handle so you can comfortably carry your bag
- Mark Ryden
- Two Sizes
- Avg Weight:
- 2 lbs 8 oz (1.3 kg)
- 15.6 in - 18.11" x 12.59" x 6.29" (46 cm x 32 cm x 16 cm)
- 17.3 in - 20.07" x 13.77" x 6.69" (51 cm x 35 cm x 17 cm)
- Laptop Fit:
- 15.6" (39.6 cm) or 17.3” (43.9 cm)
- Tablet Fit:
- 9.7” (24.6 cm)
- USB Charging:
- 6 Month Warranty
Neo Hydro Coat
Métier's outer finish frabic is coated with a polished hydro resistant layer that repels light rain and snow. Alongside the breathable inner layer, (NHC) Neo Hydro Coat will protect your belongings from the weathering throughout your ventures.
Natural antimicrobals are interwoven into Métier's frabics, stopping microrganisms growth that contribute to foul odors. These organisms are naturally found within the environment and provide a natural and effective way to keep your bag smelling fresh.
By using reprocessed materials, we're reducing our dependence on fiber production and consumption, which allows us to to leave a smaller carbon footprint. As supply chain complexity grows, we vow to continue our efforts to lessen CO2 emissions into our atmosphere.
Paying It Forward
We Give Back, together
Here at Mark Ryden Backpack, we are firm believers that contributions towards humanitarian efforts open the gates for a better tomorrow. Therefore, a portion of your purchase today will go to a charity of your choice.
For each order placed, we empower you to give back to one of three causes. Your selection will be automatically tracked and recorded upon purchase today.
No matter your choice, just know you are laying the groundwork for a much brighter future.
-Team Mark Ryden Backpack
FREE Worldwide Shipping
Shipping Times (On Average)
- North America: 7-15 Business Days
- UK, Europe, Australia: 7-15 Business Days
- Asia: 7-15 Business Days
- Other Countries: 7-15 Business Days
We proudly ship out all orders from our warehouses in the United States, Eastern Asia, Russia, and Europe.
All of our products are produced in-house and with the finest quality material.
Your orders are efficiently packaged by our expert handling team to ensure they arrive in perfect condition regardless on how far they go.
We accept all payments by Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, & Amazon Pay.
We also take payments over time by AfterPay.
If you would like to read more about paying over time, then open the tab below.
AfterPay is a payment processing institutions that allow you to buy now and pay later.
AfterPay allow you to spread your payment bi-weekly over a period of 6 weeks.
You will be billed the first quarter payment after purchasing and every two weeks thereafter until the 6th week.